Saturday 28 January 2012

And I didn't find anything nice at Zainab market either.

I feel sad. it's a really stupid reason to feel sad, but I feel sad all the same.
Today, I was bored, so I, being the loser that I am, went on Omegle.
There were there swarms of usual perverts and idiots that I kept disconnecting. I started talking to this one person about music, but then my computer acted stupid and disconnected. I was disappointed, but I kept saying hi to a few other people because was just THAT bored. Then I found this one person, and we started talking about My Girl. The song, and then the movie- which I haven't seen- and I really liked talking to him/her. But then my mum called me because I had to go to Zainab Market with her, and I had to leave.

Something in my stomach doesn't feel happy since I disconnected . It's probably because this person loves Pixar movies and mythology about as much as i do, and has the exact same (lame) sense of humour that I do. No one I know has the same sense of humour as me. Most people just roll their eyes when I make a joke.

Me telling my friend the most hilarious joke on the planet. And no, I don't have any friends that are awesome enough to have purple hair. 

Oh and he/she is Australian. I have this fascination with Australia. It just makes me really sad that I'll never get to talk to this person again.
Yes, i know I'm stupid, thankyouverymuch.


I get really really really creeped out whenever someone says "asl?"
I always imagine some fat old creepy pervert leering at the screen, and I always disconnect then.



10 comments:

  1. I had to look up what asl means. You could try telling them you're a 30-year-old male gorilla in the Congo rainforest (which gives them more information than they asked for).

    I like Australia as well. You can talk to me about Australia anytime you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I tried that. I got disconnected on almost every time :p

      Thanks, GB :)

      Delete
  2. There are many many people who are just idiots on there. But you do find the odd gem.

    When I first asked 'asl', I was like... errrrm, sorry I can only understand english
    8-)

    Hope you're well!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously.
      Haha when I first saw it, i thought they were asking me if I spoke American Sign Language, and I was like "No, but I want to learn." and the other person was like "whaaa?" :p

      Delete
  3. I don't know what "asl" means either. Haha.

    It's nice talking to strangers, but I agree with you: I can't help but think that person might be a creep. You should definitely take Gorilla Banana's idea on your bio.

    Take care. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. age, sex, location :p

      haina?? it's like you can say whatever you want and it doesn't matter cuz you'll never see them or talk to them again.

      Delete
  4. I love omegle. But it's really irritating when people keep disconnecting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. It's strangely addicting :p
      I hate it when you think you're having a perfectly nice conversation and they disconnect on you.
      I'm just like, "yeah, i didn't want to talk to you either!"

      Delete