Saturday 7 May 2011

Minutes I could have used saving a gorgeous man from a burning building.

Name?
Vice Versa

Is your name on Blogger your name in real life? If not, what letter does your real name start with?
My name on blogger is my name in my head. My real head. I have many lives.I am a superior breed of a hippopotamus, with nine cat-like lives.  Which life do you mean? Many people call me many things. The name my parents call me, however, starts with an M. I wish  it started with a K. Or an A.


Astrological sign?
I don't like my astrological sign. I wanted to be a Leo. RAWR.


If there was a huge 'Blogspot Get-Together' where all bloggers were meant to come together and meet in real-life, would you go?
I would. How awesome it would be to meet people and match them to the faces in my head. I would probably have second thoughts about going as soon as I get to the door, but i would eventually go in.


Have you ever rejected someone?
I have rejected a mosquito trying to suck my blood. Several, actually. stupid wannabe bats.


If so, was it harshly?
Is squishing them into oblivion considered harsh?


Did they cry?
Do mosquitoes have tear ducts? Even if they did, they wouldn't have had the time to.


Have you ever tried a cigarette?
Once, I had a dream, that I was a rabbit, and I smoked a lettuce leaf.


Have you ever been high? If so, on what?
Coke. No, not the drug coke. CocaCola. Lots and lots of bottles of CocaCola.


What are six things you find attractive in the opposite gender?
1. Funnyness
2.smartitude
3. a nice smile
4. good grammar. 
5. ability to laugh at himself
6. a little bit of weirdness


What are five things you find extremely unattractive in the opposite gender?
1. pPlxx hU wRiT3 lIk3 dIxZ.
2. pot bellies
3. The inability to take a joke. Or to laugh at a  lame one. Or to make a joke.
4. uptight, stuck up snobs.
5. people like him :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOt7eP2PTxM
(although he did manage to make me laugh till my lungs ached for the whole 30 seconds of the video I actually managed to watch)
6. excessive muscles
7. tight t-shirts
8. floppy hair, although, I must admit, this works on some  (VERY few) people.
I know this is more than five, but if you subtract 3, then it's not.


Answer only if you have a sibling: If your sibling wasn't your sibling, do you think you'd ever find him/her attractive and go out with him/her?
I'm not a lesbian, so I don't think this question applies to me either.


Would you ever eat a caterpillar?
I would eat the ones that look like lots of tiny green MnMs. 


If yes, why?
'Cuz MnMs rock.


If no, why?
Because a balloon is not the antonym of a baboon. Nor is it the synonym.


Would you rather kiss a random stranger on the street of the opposite gender or tickle a random stranger on the street of the opposite gender?
I'd rather not touch a random stranger on the street at all. they could be carrying around mistletoe and be infested with Nargles.


Would you rather throw up on stage or fart on stage?
I have stage fright. thanks for that.


Would you ever sneak out of the house at night?
No. It's dangerous to do that here. Plus, I can't (legally) drive yet.


Do you think this survey was weird?
No. In order to be weird, it has to be awesome. This wasn't awesome.


Did you find it enjoyable?
No. and I have now officially wasted more time than I can afford to. 


Which five bloggers will you be tagging to take this survey as well?
I don't have time for tagging. I also don't know enough people on here to do this.
I be going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment